he moved his towel

April 21, 2017

Last week Ali stopped using our bathroom and started using Maya’s.

I chalked this up to her being away at camp.

But then Maya came home and Ali continued to use her bathroom.

I waited for Maya to freak out.

But she didn’t say a word. Not even when Ali hung his towel in her bathroom.

I obviously had questions. Lots of them. (I always do).

But I didn’t ask any of these questions, because I was too busy blow drying my hair in front of a proper mirror, with NO interruptions.

Yesterday Maya casually mentioned that Ali is paying her $5 / a week to use her bathroom. And that it could have been $6 but that she agreed to $5 so that she didn’t have to send a weekly invoice.

I’m sorry but WHAT?

I am mystified. I mean this is wrong on so many levels…and I really should do something about it.

But the truth is that having my own bathroom again is so much better than having answers.

So whatever. I’m going to sit back and enjoy better hair as I see how long their arrangement lasts.

1. Priya permalink
    April 22, 2017 12:19 am

Bahaaahaaahaa!! 😂 I can’t wait for part 2 of this post when Maya decides to raise the bathroom rent.

• April 22, 2017 7:01 pm

LOL. I don’t think she’s thought of that yet…

2. April 23, 2017 9:16 pm

This is too funny!😜

3. April 24, 2017 7:10 am

Hahaha Maya is already making money! Smart kid 😛

• April 24, 2017 11:41 am

Maya is everything I wasn’t at her age…and I’m so glad. Thanks for the nice comment P!

4. April 25, 2017 10:39 am

Hi. So happy to see you again! and to learn that things have not changed. Well, they may have, but in the right direction. 😉 Please do find out the difference between $5 and $6 and why $1 increase will necessitate the invoice process.

• April 26, 2017 8:56 am

Good to hear from you…it’s been a while. I hope that you are doing okay under the circumstances…

5. April 25, 2017 11:54 pm