My name is Ameena and I started this blog because I love to talk / complain but my husband is tired of listening to me. Actually, I do believe he is tired of me in general.
I don’t blame him. I’m kind of tired of me too.
You may not be clamoring to know but here’s a little bit about myself:
- I graduated from the University of Southern California because I didn’t get into Georgetown. I think my dad is still angry with me.
- I’ve been married for 15 LONG years.
- We have a 10-year-old daughter. Sometimes I randomly look at her and realize that I am a parent. This still shocks me.
- I have very little patience.
- My hair is the bane of my existence (don’t let the above picture fool you – it was a good hair day).
- I’ve worked in entertainment finance for years, and right now I’m working on a film and two reality TV projects. I love it.
- For half a second I thought I wanted to be a writer but then I woke up and realized nobody wanted to pay me to write ANYTHING.
- I live in NYC and am unbelievably happy I’m finally where I belong.