i didn’t think i’d make it this far
1. You will have the urge to bang your head against a brick wall daily. Hard.
2. Having to handle your child’s baby teeth is grosser than cleaning up the never-ending vomit.
3. The snack you bring to school once a month will be subject to much contemplation and discussion, and ultimately disapproval.
4. Friends of your kindergarten-going child will call you by your first name. And there is nothing you can do about it.
5. Sirius radio will become a must-have in your car simply because “Kids Place” will shut your child up for 15 minute stretches.
6. You’ll have to establish a quota for questions each day in order to prevent yourself from going mad.
7. On your child’s birthday you’ll wonder why nobody is giving you gifts, seeing as you were the one who did all the hard work.
One thing everyone told me about motherhood…
Times flies by.