For Christmas this year, all I wanted were some answers.
I wanted to know:
- Why a normal person needs four knives to put a snack together.
- Why Ali criticizes my cooking concoctions but thinks it’s okay to eat a sandwich containing honey, peanut butter, jelly and butter?
- Why my husband ate this sandwich an hour after he devoured the homemade waffles, scrambled eggs, and hash browns I slaved over?
- If it simply doesn’t occur to my husband to put his dish (and four knives) in the dishwasher.
- If he thinks I enjoy cleaning the kitchen 10 times a day?
- If he thinks I’m a nag. Because I think I’m a nag.
- If he even has a clue that I took this picture.
As I’m sure you’ve guessed, I got no answers for Christmas.
But as you read this I am on a 11 hour flight to Paris right now. So I guess we’ll have plenty of time to discuss.