My name is Ameena and I started this blog because I love to talk but my husband is tired of listening to me. Actually, I do believe he is tired of me in general. I don’t blame him. I’m kind of tired of me too.
You may not be clamoring to know but here’s a little bit about myself:
- I graduated from the University of Southern California because I didn’t get into Georgetown. I think my dad is still angry with me.
- I’ve been married for 12 years and have a 7-year-old daughter. Sometimes I randomly look at her and realize that I am a parent. This still shocks me.
- I have very little patience.
- I’ve worked in entertainment finance for years, and right now I work in reality TV. I love it.
- For half a second I thought I wanted to be a writer. But to be honest, it’s not looking too likely. Apparently just being a blogger doesn’t get you a book deal anymore. Imagine that.
- I live in Los Angeles and am counting down the days until I can move to New York or London. What’s stopping me? A husband who hates cold weather and the $2+ million I need to buy myself a place overlooking Central or Hyde Park. In other words, not too much.